Business Bankruptcy & Reorganization
Gross, Shuman, Brizdle & Gilfillan, P.C. has extensive experience in connection with complex bankruptcy and insolvency matters and in the litigation that sometimes ensues.
Our experience includes:
- The restructuring of both secured and unsecured debt on behalf of companies requiring financial reorganization, both in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and through non-bankruptcy restructuring negotiations and agreements.
- The representation of both secured and unsecured creditors in connection with commercial and institutional loan debt restructuring and enforcement.
- The representation of Official Committees of Unsecured Creditors in all aspects of Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- The prosecution and defense of preference, fraudulent transfer and other claims related to bankruptcies and insolvent companies, including the representation of Bankruptcy Trustees in Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 proceedings in the prosecution of such claims, the representation of businesses defending bankruptcy preference claims and the representation of company affiliates and principals against whom fraudulent transfer and/or insider preference claims are asserted.
- Representation of secured parties, purchasers, debtors and other interested parties in connection with Secured Creditor UCC Article 9 sales.
- Representation of purchasers of assets in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation of commercial landlords in connection with business bankruptcies and state court eviction and other enforcement proceedings.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us today.